Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Alessandra Ambrosio Awesome Bikini Pics



Here’s Alessandra Ambrosio in some bikini pics she posted to social media…because she’s a bikini model…and she does bikini far better than non-bikini models…even when she’s doing it for free…like seeing a rock band perform at some dive bar, in efforts to “keep it real”…in a “we don’t just do it for the money” kind of hustle.

Whenever I see a babe in a bikini at the beach who doesn’t have a modeling contract, all drunk and bending over, totally giving me boners, I just can’t fully get into it because she’s not a professional. It’s like fucking a girl who isn’t a hooker and expecting the same kind of performance.

Sure, some of the worst sex of my life have been with hookers…and some of the worst pics of babes in bikinis have been brought to me by professional models…but that exchange of money just makes it a more legit experience.

All this to say, I love Alessandra Ambrosio in a bikini…and I love all girls in bikinis. You don’t need to get paid millions to make me jerk off to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment