Friday, February 1, 2013

Krista Miller Naked in Bed a.k.a. This is What Cesar Montano Wakes Up to Every Morning



If a trashy whore obsessed with being famous poses naked in bed under a blanket, does it matter? I am gonna go with yes…because any girl, no matter how relevant or famous she is…or how garbage and useless she is…or how real or fake her tits are…is still putting her tits on blast for attention, and as dudes, we must notice and then look at our own woman and think, “shit, bitch is inadequate, but I’ll fuck her anyway because she’s here and I’m horny.” Provided, of course, that you actually have a woman in your life…which I doubt…but you get what I’m saying…and that is that girls with any sex appeal help the girls you fuck who have no sex appeal by giving you something to motivate you to fuck them. So in some ways, Krista Miller is a benefit to society. And here I was thinking she was just a pile of junk.



No comments:

Post a Comment