Friday, February 1, 2013

Don’t Be Afraid of Titties! Advertise on The Daze of My Life!



If you unappreciative fucks don’t want The Daze of My Life going out of business, then you better get me sponsors. So if you work for a company or know anyone who buys ads, try to convince them that this is the place for them. Tell them the site averages 10,000 pageviews a day and has a loyal following of 3,300++ fans. Tell them to not be scared of tits, because that’s gay. And tell them to not worry about pissing off their Christian supporters, because Christian supporters don’t know this shit even exists.

If you have ad sales experience, email me info at thedazeofmylife@gmail.com and we’ll discuss our future together. The goal is a private jet…but I’d be happy just making enough to pay for a pair of whores and a couple of bottles of vodka.

If you are a hot bitch with a nice pussy, add me on Facebook. We have some serious conversations about our innermost feelings waiting for us.

If you are just here for free titties, then you’ll be happy, because here they are…





No comments:

Post a Comment