Monday, February 11, 2013

Bregje Heinen is New Here Too



Bregje is a Dutch name that sounds like you’re throwing up, so it doesn’t work on fat chicks or anyone who isn’t a model. Luckily for Bregje Heinen, she is a 19-year-old model so her name sounds as glorious as can be as she poses in bikinis like it was 2011 and she was doing the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show…that I guess she didn’t do all that good of a job on because she’s no longer part of that criminal organization.

However, she’s been able to leverage it to get more half-naked work…like she’s doing here for some company…and the funny thing about these bikini models I always write about is that they are so good in pictures, but I know that if I was next to them in person, dealing with their 6 foot 11 bodies next to my 5 foot 9, I would feel a little weirded-out…but since I don’t leave my house, these pics are all I have. It works for me…




No comments:

Post a Comment