Monday, February 4, 2013

Pinay Slut Soraya and Her Silky Smooth Vagina



I have no idea what this photoshoot is for, but I assume it is for a pussy shaving piece, wherein they discuss the latest trends in pussy shaving, an article put out by Gillette to regain some traction against the bikini wax market, since bikini waxing is more popular than shaving, and Gillette has billions more dollars than the little local Asian lady you let play with your snatch.

All this to say: I hate shaved pussy. It is cheesy Jersey Shore mainstream shit. I hate waxed pussy. I hate that marketers made girls think bush was a bad thing to sell hair removal products. Bush is erotic. Especially when it is fashionista hipster bush, because you know those bitches are just too hungry to have the energy to maintain…or maybe they are just being ironic…but either way they are not giving into the garbage that is shaved twat.










No comments:

Post a Comment