Friday, February 1, 2013

Miley Cyrus Bikini Yoga For The Fucking Win



If given the opportunity, I would eat Miley Cyrus’ pussy, even if I am a firm believer that she is far better in picture than she is in real life or video…because bratty Disney starlets who have been spoiled to shit and sucked up to by everyone including their parents because they were the breadwinner since the age of 12 eventually leads to really fucking high-strung twats who are demanding, whiny and just too much to handle. Throw in her hick twang and shit just gets worse…but these pics of her fit little body are perfect.

Miley is on some “spiritual fitness” shit to cleanse her evil, money-grubbing, spoiled brat soul. She’s doing this by “totally trying not to get fat because fat is so ewwww!” You gotta hand it to the bitch. She knows no one wants any of that…and I think she looks fucking awesome. Her body is long and lean…tight and fit…bendy and fertile…and unfortunately, I’m a fucking fan of staring at her looking like this…when I, more than anyone I know, hates her to the fucking core…but all I can think about is how good she looks and how willing I’d be to drink her period from her bleeding vagina…because it must hold magical powers that I want dripping off my chin.

She’s the best…at least these pics are the best…for the fucking win, Miley.




No comments:

Post a Comment