Thursday, February 7, 2013

Big-Boobed Bride Christy Marks Strips Out of Her Wedding Dress



As much as I hate the idea of marriage and pregnancy and family and commitment thanks to my horrible wife and the life sentence she is, I really don’t mind looking at or even fucking other people’s wives, because I can tell how miserable they are in their situations and I don’t mind being so bad in bed with them that I bring them hope in their lives and realize “hey, it’s not so bad with this asshole, compared to that Shallow Man motherfucker.” I am so good at it, I could start a marriage counseling company where my sole job is to fuck a dude’s wife to make her love him again…but apparently it’s illegal to do that.

That said, here’s Christy Marks in some tacky, trashy, marriage lingerie…or lingerie you put a girl in to roleplay wedding night. God knows why you’d do that, because I hear that’s normally the last blowjob a married man gets.




No comments:

Post a Comment