Monday, February 11, 2013

Esther Baxter’s Big Black Ass and Boobies



So some black chick added me to Facebook and starts chatting me up on the new Facebook chat shit. I decided that since I had nothing to say and since I normally ask for nudes when I have nothing to say and girls get turned off, that I’d try something new.

I tell her that the big secret behind my site is that I am actually a lesbian and that I think she’s worth hooking up with. She believed me because I guess she doesn’t read my site. Then I got her to open up to me about hooking up with girls, about masturbating about what turns her on, and then I try convincing her to send me some nudes so we can compare bodies. She doesn’t fall for it.

It’s things like this that may not seem like a big deal…but entertain me. Here are some more things that entertain me and they are in the form of Esther Baxter’s body parts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment