Monday, February 11, 2013

Mick Jagger’s Daughter and Her Fuckable Lips



Sometimes I wonder if wanting Georgia May Jagger’s lips on my dick is in some subconscious way wanting Mick Jagger’s lips on my dick…because she clearly inherited them from her dad.

When I watch Mick’s flamboyant, feminine performances on stage, because I am a big, big fan of the Rolling Stones, I never think to myself, “damn, he’s got some great dick sucking lips.” But whenever I see one of his daughters, mainly this one right here, I’m like, “damn, she’s got her dad’s lips and they look like they’d be some great dick sucking lips.”

It’s pretty much confusing me…but not enough not to remember that she’s got a vagina and whether she got that from her dad or not…it don’t matter because it’s hers. I am a fan…



No comments:

Post a Comment